Workshops for K-12 Teachers
WNET provides face-to-face workshops for local area teachers throughout the year. Our workshops focus on best practices for creating and using digital media (video, audio, images, and interactives) in the classroom and introduce new and original educational media developed by our producers.
See our Events listing to find out about upcoming workshops. Sign up for our newsletter to get information about future workshops in your in-box.
Early Learning Workshop Series
Our FREE workshops are designed to further build your provider toolbox using PBS Kids series! The workshops are for school-based, home-based, and center-based early childhood providers and caregivers who work in New York City and focus on strategies for using media with children ages 0-8.
- Learn how to use apps and mobile technology for early learning.
- Gain strategies for managing children’s feelings, emotions, and challenges using PBS Kids characters and programs.
- Investigate New York State Media Use Regulations.
- Explore techniques for using PBS Kids to engage children in learning.
- Model hands-on media integrated activities for early learners.
All workshops include free giveaways and resources to use in your setting!
For more information about having a FREE PBS Kids workshop at your site, contact us at email@example.com