PBS KIDS Games and Apps:
- PBS KIDS Apps: nearly 200 educational games, which can be downloaded for offline play anytime, anywhere. Here are some of our favorites:
- PBS KIDS Games: online games featuring your favorite PBS KIDS characters! Also available in the PBS KIDS Games app. Here are just a few that we love:
You can check out the learning goals for PBS KIDS free and paid apps here.
PBS KIDS for Parents Crafts, Recipes and Activities:
PBS KIDS for Parents offers information, activities, and tips for parents. Be sure to check out their recipes, coloring pages and helpful articles covering a broad range of child development topics for kids ages 2-8.
- Daniel Tiger and Friends Masks: help your child cut out and wear the masks of Daniel Tiger and his friends!
- Homemade Gak: make and manipulate this gooey mixture in this engaging hands-on activity!…
- Inflate a Balloon with Baking Soda and Vinegar: a few household items will cause a balloon to inflate in this cool craft project and science experiment!
- Sink or Float? The Ice Block Science Experiment: get your child thinking about why some things float and some sink with this easy activity that freezes toys into an ice block.
- Mom Tiger’s Banana Bread: …because making something is one way to say “I love you.”
- Peg’s Perfect Pizza: Baking with your child is a great way to introduce math concepts like counting, measuring and telling time.
- Go Wild Card Game: a version of the classic children’s card game known as Go Fish.
- Jet’s Solar System Game: fly through the solar system with Jet in this fun board game.
- Eat like a Bird:By experimenting with different tools, your child will begin to understand how birds use their beaks to help them when feeding.
- A House Just Right for Me: A fun way to practice measurement skills with your child is by building a house for a toy or for a favorite fictional character like the Cat in the Hat!