For the future of your public television station, there is no more important group of WNET supporters than the thoughtful and generous members of our Legacy Society. It is comprised of people who have included in their estate planning a bequest or other type of planned gift to support our program needs at the time, or to create an endowment. Please consider joining the Legacy Society and help to provide for the future of the station.
Ways to Join
- Include a bequest in your will to WNET.
- Create a life-income gift arrangement that pays you income for life before a contribution comes to WNET.
- Name WNET as beneficiary of a life insurance policy or IRA.
- Establish a trust that provides income for WNET before passing assets along to your heirs.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to special WNET events
- Legacy Society certificate
- Video lending library privileges
- Listing in the annual report (with your permission)
For more information, or to let us know you are already a member, contact the Office of Planned Giving:
825 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10019