Submission Deadline: January 6, 2017 5:00 pm
Question Submission Deadline: January 3, 2017 5:00 pm
Questions may be submitted in written form no later than January 3, 2017 to:
RFP Contact Name: Frank Graybill
825 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10019
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions will be answered by 5:00 pm on January 4, 2017.
WNET invites and welcomes proposals for certain vendor services in connection with the WNET project – Live Audio Video streaming of NYC Community Board Meetings. Your firm is invited to submit a proposal. Please take the time to read carefully and become familiar with the proposal requirements. All proposals submitted for consideration must be received by the time as specified above under the ‘Submission Deadline.’
Project and Location:
The bid proposal is being requested for the WNET project – Live Audio Video streaming of NYC Community Board Meetings from various locations within Manhattan, Queens, Bronx and Brooklyn NY. All meetings take place during the early evening hours.
The objective for this project is for public media provider WNET to extend its community outreach by providing greater community access to the City Community Board meetings.
Proposals and Specifications:
WNET is seeking vendor proposals to provide crew, and optionally equipment, in connection with WNET’s live streaming of NYC Community Board Meetings. If the response selected includes the WNET equipment it is to be picked up and returned to WNET at 825 8th Avenue New York, NY at the end of each meeting.
We are seeking the response with two scopes of which one will be chosen. The scopes are crew utilizing equipment supplied by WNET and crew with equipment supplied by the respondent.
Equipment supplied by WNET to be optionally supplied by respondent.
Livestream Studio Switcher with IP output for direct streaming to the Internet. 3 Panasonic AJ-PX130 Cameras or equivalent. 3 Sachtler FSB Tripods with heads. 1 Mackie Audio Mixer. 6 Wired desk microphones with stands. Audio, Video and Ethernet cabling as needed. All Miscellaneous hardware equipment needed.
1 – Livestream/Switcher Operator 2 – Camera/Utility operators
In addition the respondent is responsible to pick up and return any equipment supplied by WNET.
The following timeline has been established to ensure that our project objective is achieved. The following project timeline shall be subject to change when deemed necessary by management.
The first event is estimated to be January 18th 2017 with 28 to 32 additional events through June 2017 with 6 – 7 events per month.
Proposal Bidding Requirements
Project Proposal Expectations:
WNET shall award the vendor contract to the proposal that best accommodates the various project requirements. Thirteen/WNET reserves the right to award any contract prior to the proposal deadline stated herein or prior to the receipt of all proposals, award the contract to more than one bidder, and refuse any proposal or contract without obligation to either WNET or to any bidder offering or submitting a proposal.
Deadline to Submit Proposal:
All proposals must be received by WNET no later than 5:00pm on Friday January 6 for consideration in the project proposal selection process. The proposal selection and award is expected to be announced no later than January 13, 2017.
Proposal Selection Criteria:
Only those proposals received by the stated deadline will be considered. All proposals, submitted by the deadline, will be reviewed and evaluated based upon information provided in the submitted proposal. In addition, consideration will be given to cost and performance projections. Furthermore, the following criteria will be given considerable weight in the proposal selection process:
- Proposals received by the stipulated deadline must be in the correct format.
- Bidder’s alleged performance effectiveness of their proposal’s solution regarding the Project Objective of WNET.
- Bidder’s performance history and alleged ability to timely deliver proposed services.
- Bidder’s ability to provide and deliver qualified personnel having the knowledge and skills required to effectively and efficiently execute proposed services.
- Overall cost effectiveness of the proposal.
WNET reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or discontinue any proposal at any time they deem necessary or fit without obligation or notice to the proposing bidder/contractor.
Proposal Submission Format:
The following is a list of information that the Bidder should include in their proposal submission:
Summary of Bidder Background
- Bidder’s name(s)
- Bidder’s address
- Bidder’s contact information (and preferred method of communication)
- Legal form of bidder (e.g. sole proprietor, partnership, corporation)
- Date Bidder’s company formed
- Description of Bidder’s company in terms of size, range, and types of services offered and clientele
- Bidder’s principal officers (e.g. President, Chairman, Vice President(s), Secretary, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, General Managers) and length of time each officer has performed in his/her field of expertise
- Bidder’s Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN)