WNET licenses programs to third party distributors who in turn report revenues on sales of individual programs & series WNET produces.
Monday to Friday – 9 to 5
Job Duties and Expectations:
- Bring up-to-date access database as needed with information such as original air dates and rights terms
- Identify inactive shows which may be available for new distribution.
- Input sales revenue information from WNET distributors into the royalty accounting database in support of staff.
- Update program and series information in the royalty accounting database to keep the database current in support of staff.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with Excel
- Must be comfortable with Access or willing to learn
- Must be familiar with Windows operating system.
- Familiarity with databases a plus but not necessary
- Familiarity with contracts a plus but must be ready to use them as a resource regardless of previous experience
- Understanding of and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Initiative: Problem solving/trouble shooting skills
- Willingness to ask questions and seek out assistance when needed
To apply, send your resume and cover letter, along with proof of enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line=Royalty Accounting
No phone calls please.