Job Requirement: update royalty accounting database with distributor meta data – specifically making sure that entity and contract information is up to date and complete. Update program and series information in the database to keep it current.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Excel is required
- Some familiarity with Access would be a plus but not required.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Able to work on their own and complete tasks assigned on deadline.
- Initiative – Problem solving/troubler shooting skills
- Willingness to ask questions and seek out assistance when needed.
Benefit to Intern:
- Will learn how to read and Interpret contracts.
- Learn about licensing , revenue and expenses in the Media Industry.
- Expand their Microsoft Office skill set – with supervision and guidance by our department.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday – 9 to 5
To apply, send your resume and cover letter, along with proof of enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line=Royalty Accounting
No phone calls please.