WNET Budget Control Intern:
Qualified candidates will be responsible for any or all of the following tasks:
- Reconciling and coding expense reports and credit card charges against program budgets
- Putting together payment vouchers
- Assisting with execution of payments and contracts, contacting third parties to request information and/or documentation as needed
- Researching rates and other program budget requirements
- Tracking program-related expenses in Excel and/or within the company financial system
- Assisting running data-extraction queries from the company financial system
Interns must be currently matriculating in an undergraduate or graduate program. To apply, send your resume and cover letter along with proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university to:
email@example.com, subject line=Budget Control
All internships at WNET are unpaid but can be taken for credit.
No phone calls please.