Become an intern at WNET, the parent of public television stations THIRTEEN and WLIW21 and operator of NJTV. You will gain valuable experience at a company that has a rich history in public television broadcasting and production on-air, online and via mobile technology, as well as being a leader in the adoption of new media.
WNET offers opportunities for currently matriculating undergraduate and graduate students in a diverse range of areas including educational programming and outreach, news and public affairs, culture and arts, documentaries and production for the internet and related distribution platforms. WNET is a national leader among public media companies and can provide you with experience that is second to none.
If you are interested in applying for an internship at WNET or its affiliates, please send your resume along with proof of enrollment and a brief description of your interests to email@example.com
- American Graduate Day (the American Graduate Day Internship runs from August through October)
- American Masters
- Budget Control
- Children’s and Educational Media
- Great Performances/NYC Arts
- Kids Club
- National Corporate Sponsorship Group
- PBS NewsHour Weekend
- Program Acquisition and Scheduling
- Reel 13
- Royalty Accounting
- WLIW Production Internship