Become an intern at WNET, the parent of public television stations THIRTEEN and WLIW21 and operator of NJTV. You will gain valuable experience at a company that has a rich history in public television broadcasting and production on-air, online and via mobile technology, as well as being a leader in the adoption of new media.
WNET offers opportunities for currently matriculating undergraduate and graduate students in a diverse range of areas including educational programming and outreach, news and public affairs, culture and arts, documentaries and production for the internet and related distribution platforms. WNET is a national leader among public media companies and can provide you with experience that is second to none.
If you are interested in applying for an internship at WNET or its affiliates, please send your resume along with proof of enrollment and a brief description of why you are interested in the particular internship offered by WNET to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Spring, 2016 internships:
- American Masters
- Children’s and Educational Media
- Great Performances: NYC Arts, Reel 13, Theater Close-Up
- PBS NewsHour Weekend
- Program Acquisition and Scheduling
- Rights and Clearances
- WLIW Production
- NJTV News — this internship is located at Gateway 2, 283-299 Market Street, Newark, NJ 07102
- NJTV Communications Intern — this internship is located at Gateway 2, 283-299 Market Street, Newark, NJ 07102